Tuesday 8 November 2011

Human Anatomy

Before I start planning and drawing out designs for my game redesign I want to be more confident when drawing the human body. To achieve this I have started by going back to basics and work my way up.


As you can see I have started by learning how to draw the human figure in its most basic form (Stick Men) but as I go on I will be adding muscles to the drawing.



I have chosen to learn how to draw and remember the human muscles by using shapes to build up my design. I have chosen this method as I feel I can get my work in better proportion as I understand how the muscle lays on the skeleton.





As you can most probably see I have done studies using Leonardo Da Vinci as inspiration I chosen to look at his work because in his studies you can see a great understanding and detail in his anatomy work.

No comments:

Post a Comment