Saturday 1 June 2013

Mr Danny Denilson Donny: Stage 1 and 2

 So I haven't been posting on my blog for a while and now I've realized its because i was treating it as a portfolio rather than a virtual study space where i can input my progress and research.
So back to studying for me! I feel like I haven't done any studies of the human form for a very long time as I've been really into stylized drawing as its highly addictive and fun as there no restrictions or rules (well kind of).

I've decided to do a study of my good friend Mr Danny Denilson and I want to try and nail the human form and face structure. So I begin with a sketch up to help give me a sense of direction and structure. I tend to draw until I can picture the rest with my mind, then once I have the image in my head a begin to make light paint over using low opacity color. The next step will be to get the light source correct and maybe add some strong shadows to get some contrast.

p.s Excuse the poor spelling I'm treating this as my sketch book......and I tend to talk allot of jibba jabba.


No comments:

Post a Comment